Protecting Your Rights With A Strong Criminal Defense
Criminal charges can have lifelong consequences. A conviction for even a misdemeanor criminal charge will result in a criminal record, which can have a negative impact on job and housing opportunities. When your future is at stake, you need a lawyer on your side who can help protect your rights by building a reliable defense against criminal charges.
Criminal defense attorney Jordan K. Van Matre represents people who are facing misdemeanor and felony charges. To learn more, call his law office in McDonough at 678-812-5147.
Skilled Legal Counsel For All Criminal Cases
Attorney Van Matre can help defend against all types of criminal charges, including:
- DUI/DWI charges: A drunk driving charge can happen to anyone, and the consequences can be immediate, including an automatic suspension of your driving privileges. Mr. Van Matre knows how to challenge the evidence against you and will fight to get your charges dismissed or reduced.
- Criminal sexual charges: Allegations of a sex crime do not only carry the possibility of criminal punishment; they can also damage your reputation. Whether you have been accused of sexual assault or possession of child pornography, it is important to take a proactive approach designed to protect your rights and your future.
- Drug charges: Whether you are facing charges of misdemeanor drug possession or more serious charges of trafficking, manufacturing or distribution, Mr. Van Matre will thoroughly review the evidence against you and will attack the prosecution’s claims at every turn.
- Burglary and robbery: A burglary or robbery charge carries the potential of significant prison time. It may be possible to have your charges reduced or, in some cases, dismissed altogether in an effort to avoid some of the harshest punishments.
- Domestic abuse: When arguments occur, emotions can quickly get the best of all parties involved. If you have been accused of an incident involving domestic violence, Mr. Van Matre can help ensure that your side of the story is heard.
- Identity theft: The federal government has taken an aggressive approach to cases of alleged identity theft and other white collar crimes. These charges are serious and should be met with an equally serious defense.
Contact A Henry County Defense Attorney Today
If you have been arrested in Georgia, it is important to take the steps you need to protect yourself right away. Attorney Van Matre makes himself available to meet you where you are, physically and mentally, to address all of your concerns. To schedule an initial consultation, call 678-812-5147. You may also send an email, and Mr. Van Matre will respond to your inquiry promptly.